When in Komplete Battery 4 update or Battery 5 coming ??

yoyoyo
yoyoyo Member Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2022 in Battery 4

Native instruments, you keep sending me Komplete upgrade offers but you need to know I am not going to upgrade until you either update Battery 4 or roll out Battery 5 with a ton of new content and a user interface update (I can barely even see the tint font and buttons!) .

Answers

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 403 Pro

NI is in the process of updating all of its core line to VST3, which will likely be the only, if not part of a small update to Battery 4 at some stage soon. Battery 5 is another matter entirely. Given its focus on Maschine expansions, I wouldn't expect Battery 5, personally. I might be wrong, though.

But, what would you change about the user interface, besides higher resolution, or what features would you like to see in an update?

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

It's a good question, each Expansion gives kits for Maschine and Battery, so just a GUI change with scaling / some ability to change skins a little might tick a lot of boxes for the OP

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @yoyoyo thanks for sharing your feedback. This request is the same as this one here. I'm closing this post to avoid duplicate. Feel free to chime in the other post instead.

This discussion has been closed.