Can't get out of clip/song mode and samples playing over each other.

jkett
jkett Member Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2022 in Maschine

I'm not sure if I accidentally pressed something or what happened, but suddenly my controller and software has changed to Song Mode and its not letting me return to Idea Mode to work with patterns instead of clips. The most frustrating part about this is in Song Mode, my samples are playing over each other when it goes to a new scene even though they are set to ADSR.

I've tried Pressing C, Shift+Arrange, clicking pattern instead of clips and nothing is working. It's messed up one of my songs and I really want it to return to the Ideas Mode workflow because using Patterns instead of Clips is what I'm used to.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue so the Song Mode/Clip Mode will go away?

This is what it looks like in Clip Mode with the patterns all darkened and an extra track showing above my other tracks. It won't let me insert Patterns, only stupid clips. I've been working on this for an hour and its so beyond frustrating.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• bzyboy
    bzyboy Member Posts: 63 Helper
    Answer ✓

I believe you need to select the icon to the left of the title of your project.

Answers

• bzyboy
    bzyboy Member Posts: 63 Helper
    Answer ✓

I believe you need to select the icon to the left of the title of your project.

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 290 Pro

I've never come across this before, but I'd be tempted to export your patterns / clips out as midi files and import them into a fresh project, if no-one can get an answer to you quickly.