What Audio Interface for S2?

locket
locket Member Posts: 14 Member

Hi I recently purchased an Traktor Kontrol s2 and loving it. I just wondered what Audio Interfaces are compatible with it. I am thinking of getting an Audient iD14 and was hoping this would work. I know you have to have more than 2 inputs. Are they straightforward to configure to it?. If not what Audio Interface would you recommend?

Thank you for any advice?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,118 Guru
    Answer ✓

If you don't have an audio interface for the "other things" already, then you can use the S2 for that.

As Hyphonetics said, it has an audio interface, so it will show as an output in a DAW for example.

Answers

• Hyphonetics
    Hyphonetics Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022

The S2 has a built in audio interface, RCA and 3.5mm master out and 3.5mm for cue. An additional interface is not necessary unless you're trying to use a DVS or have different/additional outputs.

• locket

Hi thanks for the reply.

Ye I would have to plug my speakers into the s2 and I want to use them for other things, making music etc.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,118 Guru
    Answer ✓

If you don't have an audio interface for the "other things" already, then you can use the S2 for that.

As Hyphonetics said, it has an audio interface, so it will show as an output in a DAW for example.

• locket

Right ok I understand now Thank you.