Midi drawbar mapping for Vintage Organs

Lambchops
Lambchops Member Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2022 in Kontakt

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the default values of the drawbar midi CC's for Vintage Organs?

I'm aware I can easily map them by right clicking, but want to set a preset on my hardware controller so I can control them straight away without having to map them each time.

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

By default, the Tonebars are not mapped to any Midi CC's (in fact there is no pre-defined Midi CC mapping). Host Automation parameters are assigned by default, so if using Kontakt as a Plugin, you should be able to map the hardware to the Automation in your DAW.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

By default, the Tonebars are not mapped to any Midi CC's (in fact there is no pre-defined Midi CC mapping). Host Automation parameters are assigned by default, so if using Kontakt as a Plugin, you should be able to map the hardware to the Automation in your DAW.

• Organ Fan
    Organ Fan Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Thanks. This is helpful.

Can anyone please tell me how to assign Midi CC's to the Tonebars across all instruments in the instrument rack? (eg. when I have several different organs open at once, I am looking for a way to assign the same CC to each organ, so I don't need to remap for each one.) Thanks for your advice.

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod

You cannot do that, you have to assign them one at a time.