Twenty Five missing from Native Access

xxJACKxJILLZxx
xxJACKxJILLZxx Member Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2022 in Native Access

Downloaded Twenty Five while it was free and it never showed up, ( Also got the note* that it may take up to or more than 24 hours to be put into my Native Access Downloads ) but I still don't see Twenty Five anywhere in Native Access. Its definitely not in the Not Installed section either.

Comments

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 211 Advisor

You cannot download it except via native access. Per the promo you would have added it to cart via website, logged in, then it would be added to your account just as if you had bought it. It would then show in native access as not installed, but ready to install.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

It looks like there was an error after you requested it. I fixed it now and it should pop-up in Native Access.

• Traveler
    Traveler Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hey Matt,

Is the download for Native Instruments 25 still available? I've been a loyal customer of Native Instruments since 2008, I'd love to have it in my collections.

Thanks!

• Bird of Prey
    Bird of Prey Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi there, I never received any notification this instrument was available as a temporary offer, and now I don't see it anywhere on the site or in Native Access. Is it possible to get this instrument?

Thank you!

• xxJACKxJILLZxx

I actually did exactly what you typed, and those events exactly happened. Still never showed up.

• xxJACKxJILLZxx

It is now available for download in my native access

Thank you Matt, thank you NI team!!!!

• Simchris

Matt is the magic man!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Traveler @Bird of Prey The download page has been taken down sorry. 🥺 Pls check our website every now and then or keep an eye on your inbox (if you subscribe to our newsletter) we might give it away again in the future.

• MagicMike
    MagicMike Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Will "Twenty Five" ever be back again for installing? *sniff*

• Simchris

Probably have to wait for THIRTY.