How can i get the name and the image of the Kkontrol Vst Instrument in every track

Franarmich
Franarmich Member Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

i have to write the name of the instrument every time because i don't know how logic get the real name from the instrument automatically. Logic just writ inst1, inst2 and so on...

With the instrument from Logic there ist no Problem.

It should look like this, that's what i am looking for:

thanks for helping.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert
    Answer ✓

Pretty sure you can't. Reason a Logic instrument will auto name the track is because Logic is designed around these instruments and has the required metadata to access.

With a VST such as KK, Logic has no idea what instrument you have loaded within so you need to label that yourself. Same with the image, there is nothing that supports Logic directly, plugins are universal and therefore have limitations in what they can specifically do in certain apps.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert
    Answer ✓

Pretty sure you can't. Reason a Logic instrument will auto name the track is because Logic is designed around these instruments and has the required metadata to access.

With a VST such as KK, Logic has no idea what instrument you have loaded within so you need to label that yourself. Same with the image, there is nothing that supports Logic directly, plugins are universal and therefore have limitations in what they can specifically do in certain apps.