My download order is shown as "Under Review"

Raven586
Raven586 Member Posts: 27 Member
edited June 2022 in Native Access

I'm sure this has probably been asked a hundred times and hopefully i'm doing it in the right place ( this is my first post ) But anyway I bought Komplete 13 last night and everything went off without a hitch. Being as happy as I was with it, I went ahead and decided to buy Symphony essentials as well. But for some reason, I didn't receive an email confirming my purchase and of course no code for Native access. I'm presuming this has something to do with it being the weekend now ? anyway I did send off a request for help, but I haven't heard anything yet and its almost 24 hours later. The money has been taken from my CC but no info on how to collect my software. Should I be concerned and if so what's the plan in these cases ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

I’d expect it’s a weekend thing, there’s often glitches around sales, or the credit check is being over cautious

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

You might want to make the title a bit more obvious as a problem with an order so any passing NI people spot it

• Raven586

Thanks for the comment Tony. I'm not sure how to edit the post, but I'll try to do that in the future.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

It seems to have been solved now but under review means that the order needs to be checked by our team. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to say exactly why it's "under review". If this happens on the weekend, it would be solved Monday morning.

• Raven586

It has been solved now and I have my software working like a charm. Thanks for for helping out I appreciate it. 👍️