KKontrol is missing

Gloglee
Gloglee Member Posts: 14 Member

I can't find it on my PC. I see it N Access. But when I click on the installation path, there is nothing there. No path. The description and the changes are there. The version # in that window say 0.0.0

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

in Win, Settings -> Apps, find KK ->uninstall. In NA, if you just hover over where it says "Full Version" next to KK, it should change to re-install... you can do that without uninstalling...

Answers

• Blindeddie

No mention of OS… Mac or Win? Regardless, first question would be, did you attempt to re-Install?

• Gloglee

Win PC. The latest update.

I'm not sure how I would uninstall. I can't find the program in any of the NI folders. Is that something I would do in Nat Access?

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

in Win, Settings -> Apps, find KK ->uninstall. In NA, if you just hover over where it says "Full Version" next to KK, it should change to re-install... you can do that without uninstalling...

• Gloglee

That did it. I went to NA and reinstalled. Thank you so much. I love the hive mind here. Truly.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @Gloglee, happy to see your issue is now solved. Don't forget you can mark @Blindeddie's answer as the solution. That could help other producer facing the same issue 💪