Maschine software downgrade needed.

Stanislav Zalevskyi
Stanislav Zalevskyi Member Posts: 7 Member

Can someone provide me previous (2.15.1) version of Maschine software? I'm experiencing a strange bug on my system. From time to time it becomes impossible to save the project. It's not that classic "project cannot be saved" bug. I'm trying to save and nothing happens due to the fact that at some time Maschine stops to recognise changes in the project. So when I hit "save" it does nothing, because, as I said, maschine is thinking that no changes was applied. But the option "save as" works fine. Please, provide me with the previous installer, so I can check if this is because of the last update or it is something else. I'm on win 10.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Daksha
    Daksha Member Posts: 10 Member

I'm looking too for an older version of the installer, when program changes could switch scenes.

Lately they changed a lot of things, moving that function to a menu, and breaking the function 😥

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 296 Advisor

2.15.2 crashed instantly for me on OSX Mojave and didn’t work at all, I rolled back using my back up. Didn’t want to spend my summer with unsolvable technical issues. I think one thread provides a 2.15 or 2.14 download from 2/3 weeks ago

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

You need to contact support at the link above to request an older version.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Stanislav Zalevskyi I see that you received an installer from our support team already. Curious though if the issue you mentioned can be solved by running Maschine as administrator...

• Stanislav Zalevskyi
    Stanislav Zalevskyi Member Posts: 7 Member

Hi, @Kaiwan_NI I've tried to run maschine as administrator and the issue is still there. Unfortunately I can't confirm if the problem is in the latest updates, since version 2.15 doesn't open the projects I'm currently working on (were created with 2.15.2), and I'm on the tight deadline, so had to upgrade back to 2.15.2 to finish the job.

• NuWu Ent
    NuWu Ent Member Posts: 4 Member

Maschine 2.17.2 is not compatible with Ventura 13. How can I get back to Maschine 2.16? I can't even get a project started well before immediate cpu overload. This did not happen before the update.

I have read all the articles, tried all the hacks and solutions. I have done buffer adjustments - everything possible. I just want Maschine 2.16 back please.

• tubeaudiogear
    tubeaudiogear Member Posts: 2 Member

I have issues with 2.17 as well. I have contacted support but they keep sending me the wrong installer. Did you have luck downgrading to 2.16?

• tubeaudiogear
    tubeaudiogear Member Posts: 2 Member

I had that exact issue with 2.16. A workaround I found is to save the project with the controller rather than saving it with your keyboard or mouse.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Here is Maschine 2.16: MASCHINE 2.16