S61 mk2 transport control of Logic gone when using the Maschine plug-in

bilbowall
bilbowall Member Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi

i have bought komplete kontrol s61mk2 and i love it

i run logic pro x, macos mojave

i have no problem with it when i´m using komplete kontrol plugin, transport buttons and everythings working great. But if i open Maschine plugin the transport control doesnt work, what do i have to do to make it work?

When i had Maschine studio (i have sold it) i used controller editor to activate transport buttons in logic pro x.. do i have to do the same on kk 61mk2?

but in the controller editor software komplete kontrol mk2 is not in the list?

I hope someone can help me (if you understand my bad english.. :) )

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @bilbowall As soon as a Maschine plug-in track is selected the Komplete Kontrol keyboard will automatically focus on the Maschine integration, to get the transport functions back you need to put the keyboard in MIDI mode by pressing the MIDI button, then if you want to have control of the mixer you must press the MIXER button.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Not a stupid question at all, you can access some of the SCENE / PATTERN functions and editing from the keyboard by pushing the corresponding buttons. Not sure if that's the answer you were looking for.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hello @bilbowall As soon as a Maschine plug-in track is selected the Komplete Kontrol keyboard will automatically focus on the Maschine integration, to get the transport functions back you need to put the keyboard in MIDI mode by pressing the MIDI button, then if you want to have control of the mixer you must press the MIXER button.

• bilbowall
    bilbowall Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2022

thank you

one more question.. maybe a stupid question.. but..

is it possible to do "step sequencing" in maschine plugin from komplete kontrols keyboard s61mk2?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Not a stupid question at all, you can access some of the SCENE / PATTERN functions and editing from the keyboard by pushing the corresponding buttons. Not sure if that's the answer you were looking for.