Traktor pro 2 not showing up in Native Access

eddiedj
eddiedj Member Posts: 12 Member

I am owner of Traktor Pro 2 license. My Traktor pro 2 started working bad (asking for activation at statup) and even though I put my license number in Native Access it kept asking for activation...so I uninstalled it with the intention to re-install a fresh copy.

Now Traktor pro 2 is not showing up in Native Access so I am not able to install it again.

Need help!! is it any place where I can download the installer for Traktor Pro 2?

I am in macbook with OS Mojave 10.14.6

Best Answer

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,735 mod

What version number are you looking for?

• eddiedj

I do not know what version I had to be honest, but I guess it was the latest one for Traktor pro 2 since I keep updating it as it needs.

• Sûlherokhh

(Dropbox Link) : TP 2.11.0.23

• eddiedj

Thanks for this, I will try to install from there but still...what is going on with this stupid app Native Access....why is it not detecting that I do not have any Traktor installed and why is not offering me to install Traktor Pro 2 when I add my license?

• eddiedj

I think this link contains a .exe file, I am on a macbook with OS Mojave 10.14.6

• Sûlherokhh

I am sorry, i've only collected the windows installers. I somehow did not read you are on mac. Let me see if i can find the mac installers.

• eddiedj

Any luck with the Mac installers? Or else, if you know any place where I can download it my self, just let me know!, Thanks again!

• Sûlherokhh

None of my friends using Traktor on a Mac kept their installers. Your best chance is N.I. support, i guess.

• eddiedj

Allright, ill try with them, thanks for your help!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer ✓

The software showed up in Native Access correctly after the OP received an installer from the support team. https://bit.ly/n1trakt

This discussion has been closed.