Raum and Replika not displaying Factory Presets in DP 9.52 on MacOS 10.14

WGDee
WGDee Member Posts: 6 Member
edited January 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Greetings! I recently updated Raum and Replika in Native Access, since it showed there were updates available. Now, the Factory Presets of both effects will not display. I checked, and the presets are in the proper location on my Mac, and show up properly when using Raum and Replika in Guitar Rig 6 Pro! I re-installed both plugins (re-updated) and still no presets. I'm using them as plugins in Digital Performer 9.52 on my Mac Mini Late 2012, Mojave 10.14.6. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @WGDee I downloaded a DP 9.52 version and tried it on my 10.14 system. I could reproduce the issue. It's only happening there. It loads fine in all the other DAWs, Ableton, Cubase, Logic, etc...I'm afraid it's due to this old version of Digital Performer. In our products pages we only support Raum and the newer effects from Os 10.15 and upwards. The best is probably to install the previous versions of Raum and Replika:

REPLIKA 1.5.0

RAUM 1.0.0

Answers

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 355 mod
    Hi WGDee,

sorry that you are experiencing issues with our effects. This is a rather strange issue and might be related to some changes we had to make in order to be compatible with current macOS version. We have not encountered this during testing with Digital Performer 11. :worried:

Which plugin format are you using (AU/VST2/VST3)? And are all formats affected? 
    If you have any other DAWs available on that particular computer, could you check if the same error happens there as well?

Cheers,
    Eddie
  • WGDee

Hi Eddie; thank you for your response. I tried both AU and VST2 formats and saw the same behavior (my version of Digital Performer does not load VST3 plugins, so I didn't test them.) I only use DP, so I cannot try Raum and Replika in another host. Keep in mind I'm not using DP 11, so that may be an issue as well. I hope you locate the problem.

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @WGDee make sure to give Full Disk Access to Digital Performer: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Does that fix the issue ?

• WGDee

I did that (gave Full Disk Access to Digital performer) and it did not fix the issue.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey @WGDee I downloaded a DP 9.52 version and tried it on my 10.14 system. I could reproduce the issue. It's only happening there. It loads fine in all the other DAWs, Ableton, Cubase, Logic, etc...I'm afraid it's due to this old version of Digital Performer. In our products pages we only support Raum and the newer effects from Os 10.15 and upwards. The best is probably to install the previous versions of Raum and Replika:

REPLIKA 1.5.0

RAUM 1.0.0

• WGDee

HI Jeremy! Thank you for locating the issue. I will be updating to the current version of Digital Performer soon, so I expect that will solve the issue. I understand that you (and other software companies) must focus your efforts on current versions of your products, and that keeping our software updated is usually the best approach. Thanks again for your help!

• Yavn
    Yavn Member Posts: 1 Member

I'm having the same issue. Where are the previous versions?

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 355 mod