Komplete Kontrol can not load the Plug-in, how to fix it ?

Dj Ike
Dj Ike Member Posts: 13 Member
edited June 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

No matter what I do, I keep getting the Loading Issue. KK Can not load the Plugin. The preview plays, but when I double click, I get the 'Cannot Load' dialogue. I have un/reinstalled, deleted prefs, and basically everything that the support page/YouTube advised. I'm puzzled. I pray that there's someone that can help solve this issue.

Comments

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

have you tried to start kk stand alone first, can you please make a picture of the kk prefs pluig-ins tab?

• momos
    momos Member Posts: 18 Member

I have the same problem on my M1 Mac. Some instruments like Battery and Analog Dreams load, but Form, Polyplex, Rounds and a bunch of others always get the "Could not Load Plug-in" error.

I tried all the steps you did, and nothing worked so far...

• Dj Ike

Hi Uwe, thanks for trying to help! I have only tried to use the stand alone. Everything I've tried has not worked. Here's a screenshot of the app: https://capture.dropbox.com/quXZ7oD1sZgv08xi

I hope there is a solution for this.

• Dj Ike

Looks like this is not due to hardware. I'm using a 2013 MacPro with Mojave. I will check my MacBook Pro running Monterey, and see if the problem exists there also.

• Dj Ike

Runs fine on my MacBook Pro, so the issue is just on my main machine.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited June 2022

Have you tried the following troubleshooting?

👉 https://bit.ly/3Mab0WM

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    edited June 2022

Form, Polyplex, Rounds are all Reaktor synths, are you able to load them in Reaktor in standalone. From your screenshot, it seems that Kontakt is not installed, that would mean you shouldn't be able to load Analog Dreams but you say it can load. Did you install Kontakt ? Are you able to open Kontakt in standalone ?

• Uwe303

Jeremy is absolutely right, i forgot also to mention that you should start everything stand alone first, like kontakt, battery and so on. And you can check the install path in native access by selecting a product and click on info, and all vst dlls (from same kind) should be in the same folder. And this folder should be set in kk prefs.

• Dj Ike

Hey guys, thanks for your help. I do have Kontakt installed, and it’s running fine. The others I haven’t tried them in stand alone. I will do that as soon as I can, and let you know what happens. Funny thing is, now that I found out that KK doesn’t work with Pro Tools, and Maschine Studio, I remember why I never really used it before.

• Dj Ike

Hello again, Thanks for trying to help. I opened all of the stand alone products, and they all work, but K Kontrol is just not working for me. It's time for me to give up. Once again, thanks for trying to help.

• Uwe303

You have to search for the kontakt dll (32 and 64 bit) and put it it to the same folder where the other plugins are.

• Dj Ike

Really? Even though MacPro does not allow 32 bit. I’ll try that, and let you know.

• Uwe303
    edited June 2022

In this case then only 64 bit, but all in one folder. I meant with the last post 32 bit in one folder and 64 bit into another, sorry for being not clear about that.

• Dj Ike

Once again, thanks for trying to help, but I did search for the dll, but nothing comes up. Kontakt his running fine stand alone, and in my daws. So as far as kontakt I have no problem. Like I said before, I just give up about KK. I won't be using it now since it doesn't support Pro Tools, and Maschine Studio.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

@Dj Ike dlls are only for Windows. There are a couple of things to check for ProTools / Komplete Kontrol if you still have some time to invest.

1. Make sure to give Komplete Kontrol and ProTools full disk access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS
    2. Delete the AAX plug-in of Komplete Kontrol from that location: Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Avid > Audio > Plug-Ins, then open ProTools, close it, reinstall Komplete Kontrol in Native Access.
    3. Delete or move the FB360 plug-ins from this same folder.