I can't reset the installed products. Who can help me?

Marcos Moraes
Marcos Moraes Member Posts: 7 Member
edited May 2022 in Native Access

I uninstalled all the products a long time ago and now that I have put Native Access on, it has detected traces of the products and won't let me reinstall, showing only repair option. How to make? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Native Access after deleting all applications, but it didn't help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP: The products are not compatible with their OS, which is why they are not showing up on Native Access. 😔

Answers

• Marcos Moraes
  • Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,127 Expert
  • Marcos Moraes

Yhes!, I deleted everything, just not in the sequence the tutorial suggests.

Take a look...

• Marcos Moraes

I really need help... I have two products:

- Traktor Audio 6 HM

- Traktor Scratch Pro 2 MK2 for TSA6

I had a problem with my old notebook and now, with a new one, I can't reinstall via Native Access. Have another way?

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,324 mod

The answer is there, in front of you (check your own picture).... Click the Relocate option!

It should work, as far as i can remember... (i don't have such issues since years) probably...

Or do a complete uninstall of Native Access, and absolutely clean your registry for possible remains!

Then check your Program Files and Common Files for possible remains too (delete everything!) and then re-install Native Access.

• Marcos Moraes

Thanks, but I've done all that!

Relocate is not the output as there is no folder to relocate once everything has been deleted. The option to reinstall should appear, but it doesn't. The image below was captured after I deleted everything and reinstalled Native Access... It's a shame we don't have the proper support when we need it. A large company without custom support.

Thanks a lot for trying.

Best,

• Kaiwan_NI

Hi @Marcos Moraes you can get advice from fellow users in this online community, but to get help from our support team directly, you can reach us via a form on this page here: https://bit.ly/n1install Feel free to DM me your ticket number so I can escalate your request.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP: The products are not compatible with their OS, which is why they are not showing up on Native Access. 😔