Vestax vci 400 with traktor pro 3 and audio 6

Hi, I'm wondering to buy an audio scratch 6 to use timecode vinyls, i use a Vestax vci 400 with the standalone mixer upgrade, i mean, deck c and d as an external mixer, my question is, how can i use both sources, vestax 2 digital channels and 2 turntables with dvs? Connecting 2 usb's to my laptop, one from vestax and one from a6? I know all about inputs and outputs i guess, mi intrigue is about usb to control traktor pro 3 full license.

Thank you people

Best Answer

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,652 mod
    Answer ✓

I have VCI-400 EGE but I never used it as external mixer firmware.

Since Traktor can recognize only a single audio device at a time, you might need to create an aggregate audio device (on macOS) or use ASIO 4 All driver (on PC) to be able to select multiple audio cards.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,037 mod

Hello,

what is your exact setup, you could use a preamp for your TT if they don't have one build in and connect them to the vestas and set the routing to deck C/D. Or do you already use them in mixer mode?

Uwe

• Fhernando
    Fhernando Member Posts: 3 Member

I have the external mixer firmware update on my vestax but i can't use dvs with traktor pro 3, I'm asking for help to know if i need to buy a traktor audio 6 or there are some tsi files to use dvs, idk how to do it so

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,652 mod
    Answer ✓

I have VCI-400 EGE but I never used it as external mixer firmware.

Since Traktor can recognize only a single audio device at a time, you might need to create an aggregate audio device (on macOS) or use ASIO 4 All driver (on PC) to be able to select multiple audio cards.

• Fhernando
    Fhernando Member Posts: 3 Member

This is just for add the audio 6 an audio from the vestax right? 2 sound cards? Is there a tsi file o something to treat like s4 recognize dvs as native?