Is there a way to download the .ISO files instead of having to download them from NA?

DannyAcuna
DannyAcuna Member Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2022 in Native Access

I am looking to get a new laptop and will have to re-install the entire KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE Collectors Edition library. All this downloading uses up my ISP monthly quota and I incur extra charges every time I've had to do it. Is there a way to download and store the .ISO files instead?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

If you start a support ticket with a detailed explanation and ask nicely, they may send you a link to DL the installers.

They did that for me when I was getting too many corrupted installations on the large libraries in Komplete 13 CE.

I took my laptop to an office in town that had 1 gig fiber up & dn. The entire package only took 20 minutes.

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

If you start a support ticket with a detailed explanation and ask nicely, they may send you a link to DL the installers.

They did that for me when I was getting too many corrupted installations on the large libraries in Komplete 13 CE.

I took my laptop to an office in town that had 1 gig fiber up & dn. The entire package only took 20 minutes.

• DannyAcuna
    DannyAcuna Member Posts: 4 Member

Thank you sir, I will hit them up.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert

If you do not succeed. Or not for all plugins/libraries/expansions....

You may get installers using NA. Just set rights of download folder so that NA does not right delete files. Than you can go to office/friends place/etc and install K13U CE and also get installers for later use.

Also, if you have installed content to other computer, you may just copy Komplete Libraries and Expansions to a new one. And those are the most volume of K13U CE (90% of size, I guess).

• cleverest
    cleverest Member Posts: 10 Member

"Just set rights of download folder so that NA does not right delete files." - I have Windows 11 - how/what am I setting on the folder to accomplish this without messing up its ability to download to/extract and install the files? Thanks.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert

I do not have Win 11. And I am not sure how to do it on Win10. Maybe it is not possible anymore. It was possible to set it on Win7.

If it is possible, you could set it somehow by Win File Manager. Rightclick mouse when pointing download folder and select Properties. And there might be way how to set it. In past it was easy to set it as it was on first tab. One just had to unclick some rights on file/folder.

Try to google something like modify file access rights Win11. And you need to disable file delete/removal or something like that.

Sorry, cannot help more.