Maschine+ - Warped Symmetry install Failed

donovick
donovick Member Posts: 18 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

New Maschine+ 64gb SD card - Komplete 13 Ultimate

I am able to install all expansions except the very last (alphabetical order) - Warped Symmetry.

The SD card has 10 GB free space / WS is about 1 GB.

Warped Symmetry install gets to about 5%, and every time "Failed - Unexpected Error"

Deleted downloaded files from "Download Folder" on SD card - tried again.

Same error at about 5%.

Best Answer

• donovick
    Answer ✓

Thank you Jeremy - I was registered and logged in properly.

I think the problem was caused an install of Warped Symmetry I tried to put manually into my User Folder on the Maschine+ where I was able to access the sounds but WS did not show up as an installed library.

I deleted the Warped Symmetry folder from the User folder on the Maschine+ and now WS is installing fine.

Thanks again for your help.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,629 mod

We could reproduce the issue. Unfortunately we don't know what is the cause of it at the moment. I'll update this post as soon as I get more info.

• donovick

My workaround is to install Warped Symmetry on my computer, and drag the Warped Symmetry folder to the User folder on the Maschine+ SD card. Now I can browse in User mode and use the WS content.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,629 mod
    edited May 2022

After the third attempt, I was able to install the expansion, and so were other people testing this. Make sure that the expansion is on the same user account as your Maschine Plus is registered.

• donovick
    Answer ✓

Thank you Jeremy - I was registered and logged in properly.

I think the problem was caused an install of Warped Symmetry I tried to put manually into my User Folder on the Maschine+ where I was able to access the sounds but WS did not show up as an installed library.

I deleted the Warped Symmetry folder from the User folder on the Maschine+ and now WS is installing fine.

Thanks again for your help.