Where I can download 3.5.0 version installer?

Stevan
Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

I could find older Pro 2 installers on NI website but noting available for Pro 3.

By adding Beatport and Beatsource link, NI had to change some things under the hood which broke the CMDR functionality inside 3.5.0.263 (and newer!) if I'm not mistaken. Therefor I need the very first version of 3.5.0 in order to use CMDR with Traktor Pro 3.

Recent public beta messed up my PC and I need to reinstall Windows. So that's the reason I'm reinstalling stuff.

Best,

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Stevan
    Answer ✓

It's all good. I can get away with Pro 2.11 which I have access to.

If anyone else is looking for the solution, basically assign settings inside CMDR to your Pro 2 folders and files.

The CMDR is still going to detect all Pro 3 functions. Once saved inside CMDR, it imports normally on Pro 3.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

you would need to contact support to get that installer.

• Stevan
  • Stevan

Ah, bummer. This is 270 which has Beatport link built in.

I need 3.5.0.0

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod

Damn. That's the earliest version i've got. Sorry mate.

• Stevan

No worries! and thank you for trying to help.

• Stevan
    Answer ✓

It's all good. I can get away with Pro 2.11 which I have access to.

If anyone else is looking for the solution, basically assign settings inside CMDR to your Pro 2 folders and files.

The CMDR is still going to detect all Pro 3 functions. Once saved inside CMDR, it imports normally on Pro 3.

• Sûlherokhh

I had this with ealier iterations of cmdr and TP. The functions CMDR doesn't know are still imported and exported without a hitch.

• Stevan

That is correct, earlier versions of CMDR would display those as "Unknown Commands" which is now updated/fixed by Pedro Estrela.

• Sûlherokhh

Praise Pedro! 🦋 I'm so thankful he picked up the project. I think i have used every single version of this tool since it's inception, even when some of the newer assignments where not yet available, and even when certain actions habitually made it crash.

• Stevan

Yes indeed! It is super helpful tool. I hate how limited the Controller Editor is.

I also did a review on CMDR a while back for DJTT.

• Sûlherokhh

Yeah, i remember. I'm a bit sad that the site's activity level, especially the forums, has dropped significantly. But it still is my go-to site to look for cool mappings and to upload my own. And i am impressed how many excellent mappings and ideas you posted over the years. Hats-off to you! 🦋