Importing a WAV file as a loop in Maschine+

Options
JRGariano
JRGariano Member Posts: 22 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

I use Maschine+ exclusively in standalone mode. I have experience recording sound via the sampler and capturing it as a loop then using the loop as a pattern within a group. However, I have a WAV file, generated from another music application, that I want to import in as a loop into a pattern (so that it functions like the loops I've recorded with the sampler). The WAV file has exactly the tempo I want and I know the length of it in bars.

What's the best practice for importing a WAV file and creating a loop/pattern from it using Maschine+ in standalone mode?

Tagged:

Comments

• Fugazi81
    Fugazi81 Member Posts: 58 Advisor
    Options

Play from whatever device the wav is stored on, maybe your phone, you could burn the wav to cd or cut to vinyl and then sample onto the M+. Or simply copy to the SD card. 👍️

• JRGariano
    JRGariano Member Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Once I copy it to the SD card, how do I load it into a sound so it functions like a loop that I've sampled?

• DeepThumb
    DeepThumb Member Posts: 170 Advisor
    edited May 2022
    Options

Here you go in the manual, especially have a look at 10.7:

10.6. Sampler Plug-in ............................................................................................... 91

10.6.1. Page 1: Voice Settings / Engine ................................................................ 92

10.6.2. Page 2: Pitch / Envelope .......................................................................... 93

10.6.3. Page 3: FX / Filter ................................................................................... 94

10.6.4. Page 4: Modulation ................................................................................. 95

10.6.5. Page 5: LFO ........................................................................................... 96

10.6.6. Page 6: Velocity / Modwheel .................................................................... 97

10.7. Audio Plug-in .................................................................................................. 98

10.7.1. Loading a Loop into the Audio Plug-in ..................................................... 101

10.7.2. Using Loop Mode ................................................................................. 102

10.7.3. Using Gate Mode .................................................................................. 102

• dido
    dido Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi ,

i m new , i have read the manual and i found some thing in internet but i can t see the file in the Sd Card on maschine+.

I made the process of importing, but when i want load the file i don t see the file on Brownser /user.

Thanx

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 220 Pro
    Options

In my case some loops are under oneshot category, why? I don't know but this is worth to check.

• dido
    dido Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi , but i can t see the file in Sd , i don t kow why .

Thanx for the answer