Follow people

donovick
donovick Member Posts: 18 Member

Can users follow other users on this NI Community?

Best Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,097 Expert
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

You can bookmark threads here. On the title area, there should be this icon:

Click on it and you have bookmarked the thread. Click it again and you have un-bookmarked it.

You can find all your bookmarks by clicking on your profile image on the top of the page, then hit 'Bookmarks'.

Direct link: https://community.native-instruments.com/discussions/bookmarked

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,099 admin
    Answer ✓

Bookmarks are also accessible in the quick links (My Bookmarks) on the right panel.

Unfortunately, no feature to follow specific users quite yet. Added to the list of feature requests though.

Answers

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 403 Pro

You can bookmark specific pages, but as far as I can see, you can't follow, or get notifications about user interaction.

• donovick

Do you mean one can bookmark a page inside the NI Community - or do you mean simply bookmark the page in the browser's bookmark function?

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,097 Expert
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓

You can bookmark threads here. On the title area, there should be this icon:

Click on it and you have bookmarked the thread. Click it again and you have un-bookmarked it.

You can find all your bookmarks by clicking on your profile image on the top of the page, then hit 'Bookmarks'.

Direct link: https://community.native-instruments.com/discussions/bookmarked

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,099 admin
    Answer ✓

Bookmarks are also accessible in the quick links (My Bookmarks) on the right panel.

Unfortunately, no feature to follow specific users quite yet. Added to the list of feature requests though.

• donovick

Thank you Matt_NI, Vagus!