How come i can't install Massive X on my macbook?

Bumbacat
Bumbacat Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Massive X & Synths

Hi!

I'm trying to install Massive X after purchasing it and for the life of me every time i install it from Native Access it doesn't give me the installer. As it downloads, it shows the installer in my downloads tab, but once it finishes its not there anymore. Can anyone help me?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes, that is like it works, NA deletes installer after SW has been installed.

If you want to have the installer, you may copy it from download folder after it is fully downloaded and before it is deleted. Also one may probably restrict download folder so that programs are not allowed to delete data... (I am not on Mac, so I cannot tell you how to set the folder so, if it is possible...)

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes, that is like it works, NA deletes installer after SW has been installed.

If you want to have the installer, you may copy it from download folder after it is fully downloaded and before it is deleted. Also one may probably restrict download folder so that programs are not allowed to delete data... (I am not on Mac, so I cannot tell you how to set the folder so, if it is possible...)