How to "Set Master Tempo" Range?

mo-sel
mo-sel Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello there,

I use the newest version of Traktor Pro and I have a quite ****** DJ Midi controller. Only one pitchfader is working. So I wanted to map the master Tempo to that fader, to have some control, when I'm in SYNC Mode.

So I added a Set Master Tempo in the Controller Manager, assigned the fader and it's working fine, but the range is set to 40 - 300 BPM. The sensitivity is too high and when I play a song around 110 BPM the slightest touch brings it to 120...

Is it possible to set a specific range like: From 90 - 170? Or to lower the sensitivity?

Cheers

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,745 mod
    Answer ✓

Switch from absolute mode to relative mode in the assignment. Then you will be able to adjust the sensitivity to adjust the range size. To find the proper range it is best to also assign a modifier condition (like M1 = 0) and that same modifier to a button like shift (hold, value = 1). The effect is, when holding shift, changing the fader position will not adjust Master Tempo until shift is released again. This way you can adjust the effective range position.📌

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,745 mod
    Answer ✓

Switch from absolute mode to relative mode in the assignment. Then you will be able to adjust the sensitivity to adjust the range size. To find the proper range it is best to also assign a modifier condition (like M1 = 0) and that same modifier to a button like shift (hold, value = 1). The effect is, when holding shift, changing the fader position will not adjust Master Tempo until shift is released again. This way you can adjust the effective range position.📌

• mo-sel
    mo-sel Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Wowouwiwa! Thanks alot, better sollution than what I asked for :)

Greetings