Soundwide intro bundle not working

Urban
Urban Member Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

I bought the Soundwide intro bundle and followed all the instructions for download and installation. Everything is visible in Maschine, but nothing works. Has registered with iZotope and iLokLicense and used PluginAlliance. Anyone else been there?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

@Urban If you have issues with other non-NI products in the bundle, best to contact iZotope and Plugin Alliance directly so they can assist you with any account-related issues.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

You might want to be more specific on “Nothing Works”… a rather vague statement!

• Kaiwan_NI

Hey @Urban any updates if you manage to get the bundle to work?

• Urban
    Urban Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2022

Unfortunately not, the things from Native Instruments work, but nothing from the others. Followed the instructions and also bought an iLok usb to be able to register and activate the things from iZotope, but nothing works. Sees everything in Maschine, but it does not want to upload anything. Very frustrating

• Kaiwan_NI
    Answer ✓

@Urban If you have issues with other non-NI products in the bundle, best to contact iZotope and Plugin Alliance directly so they can assist you with any account-related issues.

• Mkie
    Mkie Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the opposite problem! Everthing works except Native Instruments Massive! Native Access Shows that i own the full version and so does my N.I account online, yet the standalone and the vst are stuck in demo mode. Everytime i try to open Massive it comes with the Red Screen saying "activate, buy, demo" so i hit activate and let it go through to native access again and re-input the serial, then it says that i have successfully activated it, but then it is still in demo mode. Even if i uninstall every file to do with massive and native access from the entire system plus uninstall massive and native access it keeps on happening! Someone Help Please! I have already followed all the steps support has recommended but nothing changes!

Thank You

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
  • Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @Mkie, please remember to create a new discussion if you have any issue with one of our products. You'll get more visibility and it allows us to keep the forum clear and tidy. Thanks!