“Error while trying to synchronize Audio and MIDI” in Logic Pro + S49 Mk2

Joe BCN
Joe BCN Member Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi everyone,

I have a problem when using S49 Mk2 with Logic Pro with Komplete kontrol plugin.

With a Logic Pro project with just 1 track with the plugin KK, Logic Pro throw the following error: “Error while trying to synchronize Audio and MIDI” when I record or just play.

I checked all the sample rate and all of them seems to be ok. I have a usb 3.0 hub (it's powered) and I have also the KK libraries and Logic Pro libraries in an external drive.

I guess that this is not the problem, since I tried S49 direct connected to macbook usb and also external hard drive directlly connected to the second usb of the macbook.

I have a early 2015 macbook pro

Please, Help!

Many tahnks!

Comments

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Joe BCN I see you're in contact with one of our supporters, they should find the source of the problem, if you can let us know the solution when it's done, would be great!

• Joe BCN
    Joe BCN Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, thank you for your reply! I just wrotte a message to the support team. 

I think that I found a solution on my own that works for me.

It seems that the problem was with the display (yes, pretty amazing). I was using a 4K monitor (Benq 32"/4k) and I changed for a Dell (24"/FullHD) and problems dissapears.

As I said, I wrotte the reply to the support team in order to confirm if they want or not continue exploring the issue. 

Hoping that this will help other people in the same situation!

Many thanks

Cheers!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod