There are no “grooves” in my Vintage Drummer MIDI folder. How do I correct this situation?

David2015
David2015 Member Posts: 4 Member

I want to sample the grooves that come with Abbey Road Vintage Drummer but its Grooves tab is empty. What should I do to get them where they ought to be?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

check your inbox, hope that helps

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

have you tried to open kontakt stand alone first then as plugin?

• Uwe303
    edited May 2022

or try to reinstall the instrument, maybe you can check the library folder first and if there are the midi files in there on win it could be like "F:\Native Libraries\Abbey Road Vintage Drummer\MIDI Files\01 Ragtime - Dixieland\01 Big Four 94BPM" there must be midi files in, of course you have to look where you have installed it

• David2015

I did check the library folder first. Perhaps I was unclear when I wrote “There are no “grooves” in my Vintage Drummer MIDI folder.”

As for reinstalling from scratch I’d rather not because that takes a lot of time. I was hoping someone here might have had a clever and less troublesome solution than a whole reinstall. Regardless, thanks for being helpful.

• Uwe303
    edited May 2022

Unfortunately that will not work, other than reinstall. I could try to send you just those files via WeTransfer maybe

• David2015

WeTransfer is not an app or service I’ve used before, however I do have and use Mega, Google Drive and Dropbox. If you can send me a link to a folder with the Vintage Drummer MIDI files via any of those, obviously that would be far more convenient to me than spending the time it takes to do another installation.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

check your inbox, hope that helps