Komplete Start Installation hangs on the first thing I install

HenrikErlandsson
HenrikErlandsson Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Thinking of buying the M32, partly for the software, so I want to test it first. I have a Reface CS plugged in as keyboard.

On first run of Native Access (NA), I did what it said on the website and clicked Install All(12).

First up was Base Blocks, but it never proceeded. Had to shut down NA.

On next start of NA, it said it (Base Blocks) installed correctly and it was moved from Not Installed to Installed.

This time I didn't dare click Install All (11), but installed the first one by clicking on its button (Expansions Selection). Now it has hung too, and I'll have to shut down NA.

It downloads the component fine, starts installing and then I have a trolly non-progress bar shuffling left and right forever.

No error messages anywhere.

Not the best start. How do I get the installation done?

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Try running NA as admin and temporarily disable any real-time AV protection (like windows defender) to see if that helps… and to save time, try installing small apps like Komplete Kontrol while testing. Report back with system specs etc. and the result of implementing the suggestions above…

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Try running NA as admin and temporarily disable any real-time AV protection (like windows defender) to see if that helps… and to save time, try installing small apps like Komplete Kontrol while testing. Report back with system specs etc. and the result of implementing the suggestions above…

• HenrikErlandsson
    HenrikErlandsson Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

You hear a little sound after downloading is finished. After that, I waited for activity to cease (and then an extra 2 minutes), then shut down NA. This, step by step, is how I was able to install all the parts correctly and I've used some of them with my synth as keyboard. It seems to be only the "I'm done!" part of NA that doesn't work. Actually, 4-5 of the components did finish correctly and returned control so I could click the next one.