Maschine closes out with no error when exporting

A3INC
A3INC Member Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

I cant export anything from maschine without it closing itself out with no error message. it just...disappears. Any reason behind this? i uninstalled and reinstalled ( i believe) and its still doing it...

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod

What is your operating system ? Where do you export the audio exactly ? Does changing the destination of the export improves anything ?

• A3INC
    edited May 2022

im running Windows 10, and it doesnt even let me get to the window to select export destination or otherwise

i click on the export audio, my mouse turns into a loading wheel for a moment, and Maschine just...closes out..

i tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling, still no help

ive also noticed that since reinstalling it gets stuck on the scan at "Nvda.nexus.injection"

also; on the occasion that i do get maschine open, in the preferences if i hover the mouse of the options like hardware, plugins, so on, they go completely black and are virtually unclickable.

• A3INC

After trying everything i could to resolve this, i separated my external hard drives after moving things over, and reinstalled windows. i then reinstalled NA, then maschine, and that fixed the issue. not the route i was hoping for but without any error indications there was not much else i could think of to Troubleshoot this issue.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod

Glad to hear that you solved it. It was probably a permissions issue or a sign of a corrupted system, so in the end you did well, even if it does sound extreme. It's good from time to time to clean things up.