Maschine freezing after 2.15 update

everything-etc
everything-etc Member Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

Maschine has suddenly started freezing on me after the 2.15 update. It happens pretty consistently while browsing sounds / packs.

I've tested this on a Mac Studio (M1 Max) and a MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) processor. I tested 2.14 on the MacBook and it worked fine, upgraded to 2.15 and the freezing issue was introduced.

Comments

• Jesse J
    Jesse J Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2022

Im having the exact same issue and have posted about it aswell , I just bought a new MK3 , imagine how frustrating it is for me when I realised the thing doesnt even get past browsing sounds

• Alanezz
    Alanezz Member Posts: 1 Member

I'm having the same issue on a Macbook Pro M1 Max. It is weird because when I open a project from an expansion and browse the groups, Maschine works fine. However, when I start a new project, and I browse the groups, then Maschine freezes. I had to downgrade to 2.14.7, and now it works fine, but it is so frustrating.

• Sancho Pantches
    Sancho Pantches Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

My one freezes if I try new chord parameter for anything more then 3 notes :(

• olafmol
    olafmol Member Posts: 133 Pro

Ouch! Are you all on M1 with Maschine mk3?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

It seems to affect M1 Pro and M1 Max users only, there is already a thread about this issue here:

Maschine software hangs while previewing kits

Please note that we always mentioned issues with M1 Max Pro and M1 Max in our Silicon compatibility article:

Apple Silicon (M1) Compatibility News

Still, the Maschine / Komplete Kontrol team is working on it. Please follow the other thread. I'll close this one.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Sancho Pantches your issue seems different, could you create a new post and give more details, like your operating system for example ?

This discussion has been closed.