Reaktor 6; Internal connections (ic send/receive); Where have the breadcrumbs gone?

Whitenoise
Whitenoise Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Building With Reaktor

Reaktor5 showed you how to find your way from IC Send to IC Receive with a series of "breadcrumbs" - Macro names - in the properties/Connect panel. In Reaktor6 these have disappeared! I can't navigate around the ensemble anymore.

Help - please!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Answer ✓

Setting IC-Send to View on allows you to make new connections. But it doesn't show you where existing connections are located.

The small white dot on the left side is your connection/connections.

If you gave your IC-Sends and IC-Receive names it's easier to follow. Also there is an Info tab for your own descriptions.

Answers

• Paule
    edited May 2022

Is it this?

Set IC-Send to View on

Click the arrow down and choice one or more receivers

---

Or is it that? Asking for shortcut (a question from Philippe in the old forum last year)

It´s CTRL+SHIFT+RMB on Panel (Windows) (an answer by Quietschboy in the same post)

EDIT: The number in the square bracket shows the visability layer of that Panel Element.

• Whitenoise
    Whitenoise Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi Paule

Sorry about the delay. Many thanks for answering. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem.

Setting IC-Send to View on allows you to make new connections. But it doesn't show you where existing connections are located.

If you look at the attached screenshot of an IC Send in Reaktor5 in the left side panel; "Connect". Click on "to ... NT" (the IC Receive), Underneath you see "Zyklus : Sequencing :", meaning the IC Receive is in the Macro "Sequencing" which is inside the macro "Zyklus".

(OK I can see they are right next to each other, but the IC Receive could be in any of hundreds of Macros anywhere in the Ensemble.)

Now look at the same IC Send in the same Ensemble in Reaktor6. I've clicked on Connect; clicked on "to NT" It doesn't show you where that is??? (The "To.. From" doesn't show anything.)

So I can't see where events are being sent anymore. Or where they are coming from.

Thanks for your effort. If you get any other ideas please let me know. I've also attached the MANIAC panel and its controller, the Kaleidophon (me playing).

Best wishes

David - Whitenoise

• Paule
    Answer ✓

The small white dot on the left side is your connection/connections.

If you gave your IC-Sends and IC-Receive names it's easier to follow. Also there is an Info tab for your own descriptions.