Massive X - distinguishing presets by pack

donovick
donovick Member Posts: 18 Member

I just installed Stadium Flex, and from what I can see - the new presets live not distinguished from the existing library.

Is there a way to filter just the patches from a specific pack (for example Stadium Flex) so I can know what is newly installed?

If I understand correctly this might be possible playing through Komplete Kontrol, but I don't see this capability in Massive X plugin or standalone.

Best Answer

• donovick
    Answer ✓

I found the solution.

(1) Stadium Flex is Massive, not Massive X

(2) Rescanning the content adds the pack label to the browser (e.g. Pulse).

I also realized it is important to be aware of your preferred download folder in Native Access so you can manually browse to the new install if desired. For example, I am able to look at the preset hames inside the folder by viewing the contents of the new install.

I am pleased to see Massive X automatically recognizes the name of the Expansion Pack (e.g. Pulse).

Answers

• donovick
    Answer ✓

I found the solution.

(1) Stadium Flex is Massive, not Massive X

(2) Rescanning the content adds the pack label to the browser (e.g. Pulse).

I also realized it is important to be aware of your preferred download folder in Native Access so you can manually browse to the new install if desired. For example, I am able to look at the preset hames inside the folder by viewing the contents of the new install.

I am pleased to see Massive X automatically recognizes the name of the Expansion Pack (e.g. Pulse).