Maschine Essentials Upgrade Eligibility

keisuke
keisuke Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, 

Can anyone confirm if the Maschine Essentials software purchase (€69) would be eligible for the MASCHINE LIBRARY AND KOMPLETE 13 SELECT UPGRADE (€149)

I've contacted NI Support and received no reply.

Thanks, 

keisuke 

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

The upgrade offer is based on Hardware, not Software as stated here.

• This bundle upgrade only works for users of MASCHINE MIKRO Mk3, KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series and M32, KOMPLETE AUDIO 1, 2 and KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 MK2.

As far as I know, Maschine Essentials is not available for purchase but is included in the software bundle included with a hardware purchase!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

The upgrade offer is based on Hardware, not Software as stated here.

• This bundle upgrade only works for users of MASCHINE MIKRO Mk3, KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series and M32, KOMPLETE AUDIO 1, 2 and KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 MK2.

As far as I know, Maschine Essentials is not available for purchase but is included in the software bundle included with a hardware purchase!

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,108 admin

If you're talking about the individual license of Maschine Essentials you get when you bought a second hand unit without the Maschine software, the answer is like @Blindeddie suggested. Komplete 13 Select Upgrade would require a hardware to be licensed. I'm fairly sure you can grab the Library update though.

Our team will be able to confirm that 100% in response to your email from today.