Native Access wants me to reinstall everything

audioscapist
audioscapist Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Native Access

Hello, I have replaced my iMac's fusion drive with a new SSD and migrated all my data across. When I open Native Access it can see all the 45 products that I have, and I know that the actual programs and libraries are there too, but it says that none of them are installed. I have tried copying over plist files from my backup to no avail. Any ideas what I could do to avoid downloading everything again? Cheers

Tagged:

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

You can do relocate for each individual library. Tedious....

Or make new disc to behave the same way as the old one. I am not on Mac, so not sure what has to be same. For sure the disc should mount under the same letter. And maybe you have to have the same label on new disc as you had on the old one....

• audioscapist

Thanks Kubrak. I did think the same and the new drive has the same name. Only a few of the items have the relocate available. I think it may be something to do with receipts, I'll carry on exploring but I fear I may have to reinstall.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Hard to say. It may be different on Mac. I have moved Libraries and Expansions on Win to another disc and no problem. Just the relocate one by one was tedious.....

• audioscapist

Well, I gave up looking and just went through locating what allowed me to and downloading the rest. Didn't take too long, and hopefully I'll find any duplicates.