40’S VERY OWN DRUMS & KEYS

Arthur Rose
Arthur Rose Member Posts: 6 Member

Hey Everyone,

i have Komplete 13 Ultimate and got the Offer for 600 Euro to upgrade to the Collectors Edition.

Now my Question:

Is the new 40’S VERY OWN DRUMS & KEYS included? And If I have the full Upgrade, are upcoming new Sounds also Included?

Thx For Help

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

No, Anything released "After" the Komplete release is not included in the Bundle. Products on this list are the only ones included.

Bundles : Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition : Compare | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

• Arthur Rose
    Arthur Rose Member Posts: 6 Member

OK Thx! And it's a limited offer? After the End of the Month I cannot longer buy it?

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

No, the discounted price ($99.00) is limited, at the end of the Month, the price goes up to non-discounted price... not exactly sure but will probably go up to $149.00 (based on other special offers from the past!)

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru

It's more likely to be added to Komplete Now, so if you just want to try it, that's the best way. I think you can get a free trial, or just subscribe for as long as you need.

I don't think it's added yet, but it's very new, so keep an eye open.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru

Oh well, NI chose to add the brand new Deft Lines to Komplete Now. No sign of the "40's very own" stuff.