Komplete Audio 6 (KA6 Mk I) Audio quits until power cycled

DJ5D
DJ5D Member Posts: 8 Member

My KA6 MK I's audio randomly quits working.

When I unplug the USB cable and plug it in again, the problem is temporarily solved.

Sometimes I notice it is not working just after starting my computer, other times it quits after sitting for awhile. It used to happen very infrequently, now its every day.

This mildly annoying quirk, is now getting to be a nuisance. I suspect maybe its a USB driver crash or something.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Has anyone found a solution?

(WIN 10 PC with latest everything. KA6 is plugged directly into motherboard, no hubs.)

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @DJ5D I know this article is not about the first generation of Komplete Audio 6 but I'm wondering if the Power settings part and the Disable Fast Start part could help in your case:

KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 / 2 / 6 MK2 Audio Issues (Windows)

Have you tried another USB cable or another USB port ? Can you reproduce the issue on another computer ?

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @DJ5D I know this article is not about the first generation of Komplete Audio 6 but I'm wondering if the Power settings part and the Disable Fast Start part could help in your case:

KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 / 2 / 6 MK2 Audio Issues (Windows)

Have you tried another USB cable or another USB port ? Can you reproduce the issue on another computer ?