Kontakt will not load my newely added stuff..

Rock
Rock Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Kontakt

So i downloaded cloud supply used it a nice amount of times and one day it just pops up cannot load. I downloaded glaze and it works, just downloaded playbox and at first the icon didnt show on the komplete midi but then it did show. I can hear the sounds from cloud and playbox but it wont load... Ive tried adding the path of where it is and it still will not load REALLY Need some major help asap!! trying to try out this program before todays up!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

I am sure you have checked, but make sure that you have the latest version of Kontakt, and make sure that the standalone and plugin version numbers are the same. Also make sure that KK or Maschine (you don’t mention “How” you are using Kontakt) plugin scan paths include C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• Rock
    Answer ✓

Kontakt wasn't reading all the paths that native instruments had. It had the NI 32 and 64, but not the download/application/contact paths. I looked at what you said and thought about the actual paths that kontakt was reading and I didn't have all the paths added, did that and now everything works!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

I am sure you have checked, but make sure that you have the latest version of Kontakt, and make sure that the standalone and plugin version numbers are the same. Also make sure that KK or Maschine (you don’t mention “How” you are using Kontakt) plugin scan paths include C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• Rock

Im using kontakt with my fruity loops but from what ive read i have to go back to the preferences/plug-ins tab in kompletekontrol and add the locations. there are a nice amount of locations including the common files vst3/ vstplugins-32-64 then there the x86. i added the user\public\documents\cloud supply ( did this to see if it would directly link the files) but still doesnt load. It will play the sounds but it will not load the program(cant find it)

• Blindeddie
    edited May 2022

The “User” location you mention is incorrect, you should only need 2 paths… the one I mentioned previously and the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Vst64 ( the last folder may be a different name, but will contain “VST 64”…not at computer to check.)

post a screenshot of the error

• Rock

I FIXED IT!! I just went to native instruments looked at all the path that it had and just did all those paths to kontakt!

• Rock
    Answer ✓

Kontakt wasn't reading all the paths that native instruments had. It had the NI 32 and 64, but not the download/application/contact paths. I looked at what you said and thought about the actual paths that kontakt was reading and I didn't have all the paths added, did that and now everything works!