Where can I find a block like the one circled?

Breizil29
Breizil29 Member Posts: 8 Member
edited May 2022 in Building With Reaktor

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the blocks with 7 input (min) / 1 output as in the attached capture.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro

Have you checked the toybox nano blocks? Apart from that I think chaining two mixer blocks should give you what you need, too

• Breizil29

That's exactly it but I don't know how to get it.

• ANDREW221231
    ANDREW221231 Member Posts: 296 Advisor

its in the right click context menu

• Breizil29

And how to export it? Please

• Peran
    Peran Member Posts: 6 Member

If you need more inputs to a + block, just hold CTRL when you drag your wire into the block, it'll add another input for you. This works for lots of blocks. Well, block is not a good term, but ...things.

• Breizil29

Ok thank you, I put that aside but I want to finish what I started just to learn something new

• ANDREW221231

there is not a need to export it. just import the blocks and wire everything up, and then to the outputs and you will be good to go

• Breizil29
    edited May 2022

A big thank you André you saved me a lot of time.

One last question: What I circled in red?

Then depending on what I would like to delete it.

• ANDREW221231

yes, simply! first click on that element you want to get rid of to select it, and then find the menu i circled in green here in the picture. then un-check the box i circled in red

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro

Sry,I thought this was about finding a Block that does the same thing like that module?

• Breizil29

No, that's what André explained to me, but thank you

• ANDREW221231

just noticed the other part of your question. that part you were wanting to get rid of was the visible element of the ensemble, basically the top level of the structure or building environment in reaktor. if you are using blocks, which technically are 'instruments' within the ensemble. so, it can't be deleted, but also it is not needed for it to be visible

• Breizil29

You answered my question perfectly. It's because of the translation and my bad English that you understood that. what you just described I found out while trying to remove "Audio in".

Thank you

• colB
    colB Member Posts: 795 Guru

Just one detail that might come in handy. If you decide to use a Rack, you won't be able to directly use an add module like that. But you can wrap one in an instrument and save that to your user blocks folder, and use it in the same way.

Just create an empty instrument, load in the add module, then create inputs and outputs for the instrument to match those on the add module and wire them up.