Plugins arent showing up (IZOTOPE)

JJPP
JJPP Member Posts: 19 Member

I cant seem to access my Izotope plugins.

it shows up while scanning, but it wont show up on the plugin channels.

i need help bad ive been trying to figure this out for 3 days

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

OK, on closer inspection, it looks like you have the Izotope VST3 files in your VST2 64 bit folder... Maschine does not support 3rd party VST3 plugins. It also appears that each plugin has 2 files that are linked, and if one of the corresponding files is missing from the scanned folder, the plugin will not register. Here is a screenshot of my iZotope vst2 64 bit folder...

if I remove one of the files for a plugin (note this listing represents 3 plugins, not 6) then it will not register... so there may be a combination of mismatched files that is causing them to not register...I would uninstall all the plugins and make sure to remove any plugins from the scan directory that do not get removed by the uninstall from that folder, then reinstall and "Custom Install" in the Product portal (click the gear icon, then select preferences -> custom) and reinstall... after reinstalling, Do Not move the files from the VST3 location to the VST2 location.

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

Just saw that it worked, glad you got it sorted!!!

Answers

• Blindeddie

post a screenshot of your Scan Locations (the button next to "manager")

• JJPP

Heres the pic

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

OK, on closer inspection, it looks like you have the Izotope VST3 files in your VST2 64 bit folder... Maschine does not support 3rd party VST3 plugins. It also appears that each plugin has 2 files that are linked, and if one of the corresponding files is missing from the scanned folder, the plugin will not register. Here is a screenshot of my iZotope vst2 64 bit folder...

if I remove one of the files for a plugin (note this listing represents 3 plugins, not 6) then it will not register... so there may be a combination of mismatched files that is causing them to not register...I would uninstall all the plugins and make sure to remove any plugins from the scan directory that do not get removed by the uninstall from that folder, then reinstall and "Custom Install" in the Product portal (click the gear icon, then select preferences -> custom) and reinstall... after reinstalling, Do Not move the files from the VST3 location to the VST2 location.

• JJPP

when i re-install should i Cross out VST 3 on izotope and just leave VST2 instaed?

• JJPP

it worked!!! thanks you so much!!!

• Blindeddie

You can install the VST3 versions, DAWs that support VST3 can use them, make sure to select a path for the VST2 that is in the Maschine scan path and don’t move anything from the VST3 folder to the VST2 folder. Maschine will ignore the VST3 version which I am pretty sure is the root your problem (based on what I see in your screenshots)

• Blindeddie
    Answer ✓

Just saw that it worked, glad you got it sorted!!!