No audio from Traktor s4 Mk3 PLEASE HELP

harrytry15
harrytry15 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi, i'm having a major issue with my s4 mk3, it has been working absolutely perfectly for a year and a half and has now decided to stop playing any sound at all?! I have reinstalled traktor, updated, checked for loose cables, tried everything..

There is no flashing levels at all on the mains output and weirdly if i change the sample rate it will play music for a couple seconds then just cut out again. The issue im guessing is with the audio output because if i use the decks through my laptop speakers they work perfectly.

please see below my audio setup, maybe im missing something really obvious but i cant work it out, i have no sound through my speakers or headphones at all.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

Your Output Master is not connected to anything, did you try setting this up?

Answers

• harrytry15
    harrytry15 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

also attached my output routing, if i change these to speakers it makes no difference. The thing that confuses me most is i can get it to play out of my speakers for a few seconds after i play around with the settings then it just cuts out

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

Your Output Master is not connected to anything, did you try setting this up?