Weird behaviour in Cubase automation lane

p.walz
p.walz Member Posts: 4 Member

In Cubase 11 and 12 I have a Komplete Kontrol instrument with e.g. Massive. I automated one of the knobs. I added more automation points with the mouse. And with the mouse I changed this automation points. Now I select one of the automation points and with the arrow left and right keys I switch through the automation points. But the value in the info line is not changing. Also if I select one automation point and I manually change the value in the info line to e.g. 30 the values is changed to 2.995 or some other random value. No matter what I enter the value is always wrong. Also with the mouse wheel I am not able to change the automation point.

If I use Massive directly as instrument without Komplete Kontrol everything works fine.

Anyone else is having this problem?

Therefore I assume that the problem is with Komplete Kontrol. I first relized it with KK 2.7.0. And I'm pretty sure that everything worked fine with KK 2.6.6 and 2.6.7. Is it possible to download these versions somewhere?

Regards, Peter

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod

Hey @p.walz I see you're already in contact with a fellow supporter. Let's see if he can reproduce the issue or find what is is happening.