Ashlight upgrade price for Komplete 13 Ultimate not showing

The Spiral Sequence
The Spiral Sequence Member Posts: 5 Member

I have the KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE Collectors Edition, which includes Pharlight and Straylight, but when I go to add Ashlight while it's on special for 50% off there is no upgrade price available as it says I don't have these products registered to my account. I'm pretty sure this happened late last year when they were on sale too. Is it possible to get a price on adding Ashlight, and how much would it be?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

Getting Trilogy and getting Ashlight are two different things.... Unfortunately. I guess.

The thing is that separate licences for Pharlight/Straylight will be replaced by Trilogy one. In Komplete it is not possible to replace licences for Pharlight/Straylight.

So my assumption is that is the reason, why it is not possible to upgrade to Trilogy using Komplete.

• The Spiral Sequence
    Answer ✓

Seems about right. Guess I'll wait until Komplete 14 Ultimate and upgrade everything then!

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

Is Ashlight active or inactive in your Native Access?

• The Spiral Sequence
    edited May 2022

There is a demo version of Ashlight 1.0 active in Native Access.

• The Spiral Sequence

I can see an upgrade price of $224 for the Light Trilogy, but I can't access it as it says none of the other products (Straylight and Pharlight) are registered to my account.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

Getting Trilogy and getting Ashlight are two different things.... Unfortunately. I guess.

The thing is that separate licences for Pharlight/Straylight will be replaced by Trilogy one. In Komplete it is not possible to replace licences for Pharlight/Straylight.

So my assumption is that is the reason, why it is not possible to upgrade to Trilogy using Komplete.

• The Spiral Sequence
    Answer ✓

Seems about right. Guess I'll wait until Komplete 14 Ultimate and upgrade everything then!