Maschine Plus wont work In Standalone (All Pads and Buttons are white!!)

7evintheproducer
7evintheproducer Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Maschine

So I fired up maschine last night and have been trying everything to fix this issue. In standalone all pads and everything works perfect. When I put it in controller mode, The standby goes away and everything lights up white only. The screens are blank and I cant change it to anything. My firmware is up to date. All drivers and Maschine is up to date but I don't konw what the issue is. On my MacBook pro when I open maschine, the program opens and everything turns orange in the first group like normal no problem. As soon as I hook back up to my PC its the same issue. I don't know it could be. If its working on MY MacBook, working in standalone mode, my only thought would be that its the software on the PC but I don't understand how so when I didn't do anything. Please any advice will help

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited May 2022

Hi @7evintheproducer there's unfortunately a bug with the latest Maschine update. A fix will be released very, very soon. Please downgrade to a previous version using an installer on this post here. I'll give you a heads up here when a fix is released. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,002 Guru

Thread title needs changing. The headline says the M+ won't work in standalone mode, but the post says it does.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey @7evintheproducer just a heads up that a new version of Maschine+ is now available. A fix for M+ not working in a controller mode is part of this release. Can you please update and let us know if your M1 works as it should?