Traktor Z2 and Guitar Pedals

Cagil
Cagil Member Posts: 1 Member

Hello,

Just trying to figure out how to connect Boss reverb and delay pedals to Traktor Kontrol Z2.

I am playing Z2 with Technics 1210 decks. Tried to use mixer output -> pedal input -> mixer input but this I guess is totally wrong. Hope anyone has an experience or an idea.

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JonTaylor
    JonTaylor Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

you can put your pedal inline with the Z2's output. go from master of Z2 -> input of pedal -> output of pedal to your amplifier. Not ideal as you cant isolate a channel, always effects the overall output, but it works and you dont need another mixer as per nico_NI's answer.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

As far as I know there's no option to achieve this only with the Z2, as there's no send/returns.

You would need a spare small mixer with built-in send and returns to plug your effect units on, and get your Z2 master output go through that console.

• JonTaylor
    JonTaylor Member Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

you can put your pedal inline with the Z2's output. go from master of Z2 -> input of pedal -> output of pedal to your amplifier. Not ideal as you cant isolate a channel, always effects the overall output, but it works and you dont need another mixer as per nico_NI's answer.