I just got Komplete now and no longer can run Massive X

KidMerlyn
KidMerlyn Member Posts: 15 Member
edited June 2022 in Massive X & Synths

SO like the titel says I got Komplete Now (basically for Playbox and Massive X) and now I can't run either of them, I looked in Massive X's install folder (which I found that Native Access has been putting all of it's installs in my Traktor Pro 3 folder?) And saw that there isn't any .exe file there anymore. So I uninstalled and reinstalled massive x in Native Access and still the same thing no way to start the program, please help.

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Massive X does not have a standalone (.exe) version, it is only available as a plugin (VST, AU, AAX) that works on a Host DAW. As for the location you probably have the "Install Locations" in Native Access set to your Tracktor Pro 3 location. Those locations can be found in NA Preferences.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

Massive X does not have a standalone (.exe) version, it is only available as a plugin (VST, AU, AAX) that works on a Host DAW. As for the location you probably have the "Install Locations" in Native Access set to your Tracktor Pro 3 location. Those locations can be found in NA Preferences.