How can I find files in Session Horns Pro? (iMac Late-2013/Sierra OS)

Options
Ectograher
Ectograher Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Kontakt

I've tried the Resave batch option under the files menu for the Sessions Horns Library folder and subfolders to no avail (with standalone player as well as the Logic plug-in)-- the batch save function goes through the list files saying "ok" by each one, but Kontakt is still unable to find them--

I originally installed from the boxed set with a dongle quite some time ago-

I recently upgraded from Kontakt 5 to what is now only called Kontakt-- but it is unable to find the Sessions Horns Pro sound files.

I can see the sound files in the Sessions Horns Pro Library folder which lies in the HD Users\Shared Folder\Sessions Horns Pro Library folder

My other Native Instruments plugins such as FM8,Razor and Reaktor 5 function fine-

One thing-- Kontakt 5 was previously installed and I get an error message stating that it is too old to use the Sessions Horns Pro files.

Yet the most recent Kontakt is unable to find the files--

Can anyone help me sort this out?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,692 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Ectograher have you tried locating or reinstalling this library with Native Access ? That should do the trick.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,692 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Ectograher have you tried locating or reinstalling this library with Native Access ? That should do the trick.