I had not seen, thank you very much for your help πŸ‘

• Julian
    Julian Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2022

Cmn Carl! U can do it

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

@tempsperdu

I think I'm far from the only person who would like to understand why Jam was discontinued, with seemingly no 'replacement' on the far horizon. Can anyone offer a comprehensible possible 'explanation' ?

I would also like to know....

My guess is, that problem was the sales... And my theory is, that problem with sales was due to wrong targeting of product. And also partialy the flaw in functional design.

It has been advertised as standalone controller for DJs (mostly). Not as a companion of Maschine. Also the design was as standalone making it more expensive (need for more buttons and so...), but standalone functionality is not that great.

I have been one of those who kept asking NI for Jam support in M+, althought I do not have M+. But simply it makes it great combo and increases usability. NI first made statement that Jam will not be supported by M+.

My guess is, that if Jam will be massively used with M+ and MK3, NI might come with Jam Mk2, or something like Jam.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited May 2022

@Sergio Duran @tempsperdu @Space Cat 303 @TheAndroid Please please please create a new post for Maschine Jam instead or head over to the Buy/Sell/Trade thread. It's very hard to filter through comments about the 2.15 update. 😭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newcomer
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kaiwan_NI

@HammyHavoc Wouldn't it be a turn-off for users who are looking for more info about the 2.15 update and instead see tons of comments about someone trying to sell their Maschine Jam?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newcomer
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Helper
  • tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 587 Guru
    edited May 2022

This is good news! I can only hope all the outstanding issues have finally been tackled. I'm rooting for you guys! Been making beats with the current Maschine+ OS in the meantime, which has been performing like a champ recently.

cheers

• Kaiwan_NI

@tetsuneko Thanks for this!

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 389 Pro

Totally agree with you. Interesting to see the attitude you got, thinking none of those guys would use that tone against other NI employees or mods of the forum.

And thanks for the info on the coming fixes. I believe we are many who anxiously but quietly are waiting for the updates, many who don’t urinate on everything and everyone around here bcs of disappointment.

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 389 Pro

I also accidentally bought an expansion which I already owned and they were kind enough to let me change to another one. Guess they just do all they can to be unfair to you and no one else.

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 292 Pro
    edited May 2022

djadidai

Totally agree with you. Interesting to see the attitude you got, thinking none of those guys would use that tone against other NI employees or mods of the forum.

I don't see anyone here using any kind of 'tone' that they don't use anywhere else, as you would know if you looked. There's some pretty aggrieved people here, and that tends to not maybe bring out the best in them. What might indeed make them feel less aggrieved is NI actually seeming to register their concerns and show a proper understanding of them.

And thanks for the info on the coming fixes. I believe we are many who anxiously but quietly are waiting for the updates, many who don’t urinate on everything and everyone around here bcs of disappointment.

You may be a happy camper, but as you can see, there are some that aren't and that is their right. It is not arguably helpful or polite to accuse them of urinating on a thread, so you may deludedly bask in your own sense of cough 'superiority'. So far, you have been the only person to deliberately be rude and antagonistic about other forum members. Perhaps you might consider that.

• Space Cat 303
    Space Cat 303 Member Posts: 108 Advisor

Great news, to celebrate, I bought myself a JAM on Reverb in stock B at NI, thanks to @TheAndroid πŸ‘οΈ

This discussion has been closed.