3rd Party sound banks not showing

Frode Roed
Frode Roed Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi,

All my NI apps are up to date (Native Access) and my Komplete Kontrol DB is re-initialized.

But I am missing User soundbanks for Spectrasonics Omnisphere and cannot locate the problem.

The discrepancies are shown in the attached frame grabs.

Any ideas?

Tagged:

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,573 Expert

Since that library comes from me (freelancesoundlabs) please contact me via https://freelancesoundlabs.com/contact using the email for your account so I can assist.

• Frode Roed

Thx, I will, however what triggered this in the first place was the missing sound bank ‘Pandorum II’ curated by Luftrum. I believe I bought it directly from Luftrum…..

• JesterMgee

you need to have the NKS libraries installed so I would need to check your account to see if you have the correct ones.

• Frode Roed

OK, how do you check my account, then?

Is there a way to list those?

• JesterMgee

If you go into "My Downloads" it should show a link under the Spectrasonics sub section for "3rd party" expansions which just takes you to the main page. If you click through the different vendor pages you will see a "Download" button next to the ones on your account. If you send me a PM with your account email or username then I can lookup and let you know what you do and don't have

• Frode Roed

Licensed items.

I am using M32 and not S49 as my MIDI-Controller keyb.

• Frode Roed

Based on your instructions I am afraid I need to be spoon-fed on this.

I find the Patches folder under Files in KK, but can’t import (it says it exists in lib.).

I think the read/write folder rights are ok, but only some of the sound banks are available, which is strange seen from any license side of it. When using the Omnisphere VST inside KK I can browse all 3rd. Pt manually.

• JesterMgee

Spectrasonics libraries come from my website, not NI:

Get in contact with me here:

• Frode Roed

OK, then it makes sense.

Please advice based on screenshot.

• JesterMgee
    edited May 2022

PLEASE

use the method to contact me I have posted. I can more effectively offer support via email than having to constantly come back to the forums and I cannot tell from what you have posted what your account is or what 3rd party libraries you should have installed. Currently, I am not sure exactly what is not showing for you and what you expect to be showing.

• Frode Roed

The reason for still using this forum to communicate is that your webform does not allow screen grab to be appended (?)

Do you have a email address to FSL I can use for less cumbersome dialogue?

• Frode Roed
    edited May 2022

@JesterMgee Direct message sent you on FSL site.