Changing Stradivari Violin's MIDI input

Hisaka
Hisaka Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited May 2022 in Kontakt

Hello, I'm struggling right now to change the MIDI input of the Stradivari Violin's in Kontakt (ver 6.7.1).

I did change the channel in the VST parameters and it doesn't work properly. Sometimes the notes are playing sometimes not, and even with the "Legato" playing style selected it's always playing them short. I really don't get it since in the others plugins it works fine.

I guess I missed something in the settings. You can check my screenshot.

I've set the MIDI OUT in the channel 3. So I selected the channel A 3 here.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

To change the input channel in Kontakt, click the “i” icon next to the camera icon in the header. Then at bottom left select the input channel. No reason to edit the instrument as unless you properly select all the sample groups, you only change the channel on the selected groups which would cause some notes being triggered on The channel you set and others being triggered by the default channel selected as I outlined above…

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

To change the input channel in Kontakt, click the “i” icon next to the camera icon in the header. Then at bottom left select the input channel. No reason to edit the instrument as unless you properly select all the sample groups, you only change the channel on the selected groups which would cause some notes being triggered on The channel you set and others being triggered by the default channel selected as I outlined above…

• Hisaka
    Hisaka Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I didn't saw that until now...

Thank you a lot!