Native Access 2.0.2 not loading certain thumbnails in Komplete Kontrol

Dave Therrien
Dave Therrien Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2023 in Native Access

I've been re-installing a number of instruments in Komplete Kontrol. I've performed the procedure for resolving missing thumbnails a few times and, consistently, the following instrument images are missing from /NI Resources/image folder:

• Massive
  • Rickenbacker Bass
  • The Giant
  • Session Horns

.. so their thumbnail image is just a gray box

I've also tried to reinstall these specific instruments, but Komplete Kontrol is still missing those specific thumbnails.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,788 Expert

Hard to say. I had the same problem like you. Several thumbnails were missing. First I tried to reinstall affected libraries. No success.

Later on I followed the procedure to fix thumnails database (delete things here and there and rescan).... The affected thumbnails were fixed and visible.,,,,

But another, that had been OK before, disappeared. So, I left it as it is.... Only few of many is missing...

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,595 mod
    Answer ✓

There is a bug in the latest Native Access version that brings back this issue on a larger scale. You will find fixes and a few image folders in this thread you can use to replace yours: Expansion thumbnails missing in Maschine and Komplete Kontrol

The next version of Native Access should fix this issue.

This discussion has been closed.