Check Consistency Export & Invert Tempo Faders (TP3/Kontrol S3)

Rytz
Rytz Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Hi:

I'm running Traktor Pro 3 with Kontrol S3 on Mac Catalina.

[Question #1]

How can I export the results of "Check Consistency" on a collection? Something like export to CSV or XML file?

[Question #2]

How can I invert tempo changes done by a Kontrol S3 fader? I would like "up" to increase the tempo, rather than decrease.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Answer ✓

Hey @Rytz, welcome to the community.

To answer to your both questions, these functionalities are not possible in Traktor.

AFAIK there's no way to export the check consistency result, you can only Relocate, Remove missing files and Analyze the selection.

The pitch fader also cannot be reversed.

However this is two good feature requests worth mentioning to the Traktor team 💪

• Rytz
    Answer ✓

To get a readable file list outside of the program so that any errors/inconsistencies can be fixed.

For those interested, a way around this is to do a consistency check, then use the "Icons" column to sort by "!" (invalid/errors), then create a playlist from those tracks and finally export that playlist.

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey @Rytz, welcome to the community.

To answer to your both questions, these functionalities are not possible in Traktor.

AFAIK there's no way to export the check consistency result, you can only Relocate, Remove missing files and Analyze the selection.

The pitch fader also cannot be reversed.

However this is two good feature requests worth mentioning to the Traktor team 💪

• Rytz

Thanks for the response. Not surprised about the fader inversion, although not being able to export consistency reports is ridiculous. It's literally just dumping the results to a CSV file.

• Nico_NI

May I ask why you would need to export the CSV? To me, all the actions you would need to take are available regarding consistency report, but maybe I'm missing something?

• Rytz
    Answer ✓

To get a readable file list outside of the program so that any errors/inconsistencies can be fixed.

For those interested, a way around this is to do a consistency check, then use the "Icons" column to sort by "!" (invalid/errors), then create a playlist from those tracks and finally export that playlist.