ovidiu bilan
ovidiu bilan Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

any help pls?

Best Answer

• ovidiu bilan
    Answer ✓

sorted...

for some reason under other devices in device manager the komplete kontrol s61mks BD and DFU had a ? mark on them...right click,update driver,search online and BOOM...keyboard screns showes the plug-ins...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP...!!!!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Going to need way more information...like your OS, if you are using KK software (Plugin or Standalone or at all!!) If Plugin, which DAW. without knowing what you are trying to do, no one can help!!!

• ovidiu bilan

Win 10..komplet kontrol s61 mk2 ,cubase 11..

All the controls on mk2 midi keyboard are working in cubase...its just the keys that dont sound atoll...

It was working fine on sunday...but suddenly just stopped not having sound from keys...

Tried the kontakt plugins,tried cubase tried grand piano 3...nothing responds to my mk2 s61 keys...

All drivers instaled...all in good worki g order..

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

First suggestion would be to open the Komplete Kontrol standalone application and test there, remembering to check your MIDI IN and make sure the MIDI port for the keyboard is selected (not the DAW port).

If that tests out, check your DAW MIDI preferences that the midi port for the keyboard is selected. Sounds like that is possibly the issue.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin

@ovidiu bilan Welcome to our community.

Please try to put as much information as possible when you create a new thread so we can really understand what you're asking 🙏

• ovidiu bilan

in komplete kontrol app,on midi imput all i have is komplete control Daw1...witch is selected...nothing else

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

You need the Komplete Kontrol - 1 port, the DAW port should never be set as a midi input as that is for the buttons, not the keyboard.

The DAW port is what you set in supported DAWs as the control port for control surface, never select it as a midi input port.

• ovidiu bilan

There is nothing else to select on my end..

what do i do?

all the drivers instaled...

all the functions on the midi work fine(play ...stop....record)...no keys sound..😕

maybe i'm not installing the right driver...a print scree with the right one will help..

thanks..

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited April 2022

Sounds like the driver is not properly installed…Try unplugging the KB, uninstall KK, reinstall KK then plug the KB back in. If that does not work, go to device Manager and look for any errors related to the KB driver and post a screenshot!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,295 mod

In some cases installing the Bome driver manually can help: https://www.bome.com/products/bmidi

• ovidiu bilan

I did uninstall kk and Bome driver...reinstall and nothing...did this again but unstalling the driver aswell...reinstall all and voila...working..

But now the keyboard screen not showing nothing else then the kk logo..🤦‍♂️

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,295 mod

Hey @ovidiu, I contacted by email regarding this issue, we need a closer look.

• ovidiu bilan
    Answer ✓

sorted...

for some reason under other devices in device manager the komplete kontrol s61mks BD and DFU had a ? mark on them...right click,update driver,search online and BOOM...keyboard screns showes the plug-ins...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP...!!!!